Monsoon Consulting are proud to announce the launch of “Apex” a new, innovative, and leading B2B accelerator solution designed specifically for the hardware and DIY industry.
With over 15 years of experience working with organisations such as Heat Merchants, Topline and Woodies, Monsoon Consulting are now excited to launch their new market-leading “Apex” B2B accelerator solution.
Combining the power of Magento’s “Commerce Cloud” platform and supported by Enterprise Ireland, Apex will provide a best in class industry solution to help get businesses online & trading quickly and successfully.
With an attractive suite of features pre-built and ready to use, along with a rapid deployment window, Apex aims to help get businesses online within six to eight weeks.
Commenting on the release of Apex, Monsoon Consulting CEO, Bharat Sharma said, “For many years we have been at the forefront of B2B eCommerce and have immersed ourselves in all the features businesses both need and demand to run their online operation. We recognised that it can be a daunting and expensive investment to enter the world of B2B eCommerce and transform one’s business from a traditional process to a more digitally focused one. Apex addresses this. With express go-to-market capabilities, flexible commercial & investment options and a wealth of pre-built features, Apex promises to elevate your business online quickly and easily”. www.monsoonconsulting.com/apex
Monsoon Consulting has been taking proactive steps to help organisations respond to the current crisis so that their businesses can re-distribute their efforts and operations to service customers and companies online.
Five key take-aways:
- Think long term – The current climate is giving merchants a real need to appraise their online strategy. Whilst there is an urgent need to act now, the decisions should consider and incorporate the anticipated future trendsfor eCommerce, including customer demand for contactless home delivery and click & collect.
- Ownership – Make sure someone in your organisation takes ownership of any new eCommerce venture. Much like a new store or branch, the eCommerce site will be best run when someone owns it internally and works to agreed KPIs.
- Simplicity – It’s easy to be overwhelmed with the technology and terminology. However, keep things simple initially and take comfort in the fact that you can scale and grow the technology in line with your business and objectives.
- Transformation – A website isn’t just about online sales. It’s a new way of transforming your business and communicating with your clients, customers, suppliers and employees. eCommerce platforms, such as Magento Commerce, provide a full suite of services for business intelligence, CRM, product information, sales and marketing performance and content management.
- Scalability – If your site is being overwhelmed by new and sustained demand, there are a number of solutions that can help from virtual queuing software to mitigate web traffic peaks to proven resilient infrastructure & hosting solution
Monsoon have successfully launched a new B2B eCommerce site for Heat Merchants (www.heatmerchants.ie). This solution has allowed Heat Merchants to present a full digital display of all products in the company’s catalogue facilitating a new business model for real-time B2B ordering for their network of suppliers and business customers.
For Topline (www.topline.ie), Monsoon Consulting created an online platform combining B2B eCommerce and intelligent Communications to support the business model operated by the Topline Support Centre for its nationwide network of members.